I’m so glad that we aren’t all going to die on Wednesday because there is just too much other awesome shit going on these days.
Cases in point:
- Google patents floating data centers
- Augmented reality gets one step closer
- Having vanquished print advertising, the Eye of Sauron turns to television
- “There are lots of things going on with codecs and bitrates that make caps not as relevant as they may appear to be.” (Up yours, Comcast!)
- Japanese researchers are developing an ultrasound-based haptic feedback system (for games?)
- Ashton Kutcher knows how to target a demo and make a dynamic interactive pop culture celebrity environment that they want to engage with!
It’s probably just me, but that last one just makes me keep thinking of this. I’m getting a really weird reality bleed-through effect here man!